Barbara Yoiris, Human Resources Specialist at &Barr, is on the hunt for an experienced writer to join their Orlando team. From &Barr: “&Barr is looking for a Senior to ACD-level copywriter who will be responsible for writing and managing copywriting efforts for a specific client or group of clients. Strategic, innovative, passionate, you’ll work closely with your Creative Director to ensure that all creative efforts are effective and award winning. You must be curious, a collaborator and be able to inspire and mentor junior creative staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops concepts and writes copy in traditional and digital media.
- Supports all creative assignments ensuring that copy is aligned with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Collaborates with CD, Art Directors, Designers, Production and production partners to produce concepts and finished executions.
- Participates in strategic discussions to offer creative perspective.
- Delivers presentations to senior creative, account service and clients as needed.
- Maintains communication with production concerning status of jobs.
- Creates and completes projects on time and within budget constraints.
- Contributes to new business activities of the agency.
- Stays current with cultural and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Six or more years of related work experience and/or training
or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A versatile portfolio of work experience is required.
- Digital experience is required.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments in a fast paced environment.
For more info or to apply, contact Barbara at: firstname.lastname@example.org