Alison Wong of San Francisco-based Byliner is looking for a copywriter. If you’re not familiar with Byliner, here’s the description from their site: “Byliner helps you discover & discuss great stories and great writers. We’ll find you something good to read.” And that’s no joke, with authors like Margaret Atwood signed on. From Alison: “As our copywriter in an office bursting with writers and editors, you’ll be in grammar heaven. We’re searching for someone to develop copy for marketing materials: print ads, emails, web banners, landing pages, and registration pages. You’ll be working with both editorial and marketing departments to craft the perfect promotion, campaign and message, every time.
- You can speak our brand voice fluently and consistently, telling our story in five words or less.
- You have impeccable writing/grammar skills and an innate understanding of marketing strategy.
- You are flexible enough to apply your skill to a broad variety of problems–from content strategy to messaging and tone.
- You can develop memorable and clear narratives across all our touch points.
- You work independently with little to no direction, you are meticulously organized, and you play well with others.
Email Alison (subject line “Byliner Copywriter”): email@example.com
Official job description: http://byliner.com/jobs#copywriter