Who’s ready to write this summer?!?! From Conover Tuttle Pace in Boston: “Are you looking for a chance to work alongside senior creatives writing campaigns and potentially seeing your work get produced? Our copywriting internship gives you an amazing opportunity to build a book and learn a lot about our business. Oh, and it pays.
The CTP internship program educates participants in all aspects of our industry. Through observation and practical experience, interns will act as integral members of the project planning process from the concepting stages to creation and execution.
Please be sure to include sample work or a link to your online portfolio as part of your application.”
To learn more and apply: Click here
From Phear Creative in NYC: “Our copywriter intern will learn through hands-on experience by working on all of our active initiatives at the agency. You won’t be grabbing coffee. Instead, you’ll be a contributing member of a larger team.
Some highlights of our internship program are:
- 360 Agency Education: Weekly lunch sessions led by senior leaders from every agency department
- Mentorship: Each intern will be assigned a mentor that can help give them a broader perspective & answer any questions they have during the program
- Intern Project: A creative cumulative assignment that will combine all the skills and learnings gained through the internship program
If you were here right now, you’d be working on an episodic TV series starring a famous New York City chef, a fully blown-out social media plan and series of 6 documentaries for a well-known spirits brand, the launch and development of a spirits brand of our own, a pro-bono initiative to clean the water of New York Harbor and Long Island Sound, and a new album launch for one of the biggest rock bands in the world. And that’s just this week.
- Duration: 6 weeks (Monday, July 6th – Friday, August 14th)
- Part-time paid internship (3 days/week: Tuesday – Thursday)
Qualified applicants may be rising juniors or rising seniors, or may have graduated in 2014 or 2015. Creatives MUST include a portfolio link within their resume.”
To learn more and apply email: email@example.com