Carrie Herron, Recruiting Lead at Medianbrands Publishing in NYC, is on the hunt for a copywriter. From Carrie: “Mediabrands Publishing helps brands define, redefine and cultivate their own media channels with big, fresh creative ideas and executions. We are a social content agency. Meaning we specialize in content and experiences that are designed to be shared. That can take many forms, from long form or episodic films to stunts and events to the day to day posts on a brand’s social channels. Mediabrands Publishing has creative, production, social media and content experts around the world and works with dozens of Fortune 100 companies.
The copywriter will be partnered with a designer/art director and will work on a specific account (or accounts).
- First and foremost – big, creative ideas.
- Help concept creative platforms for brands’ always–on content strategies
- Write daily content that delivers on a platform level idea
- Contribute compelling on-brand concepts and copy for:
- Online and social video content
- Sites and mobile apps
- The next new thing
- Work with account, strategy and production to deliver content in line with editorial calendars
- Contribute ideas and copy to new business pitches
- Contribute copy for our own sites and social feeds
- Keep abreast of client and category objectives, trends, competitive advertising
- Push and help evolve Mediabrands Publishing to remain innovative and forward-thinking
- A robust portfolio of work for a broad range of clients
- A track record of creating ground-breaking work in digital, social and experiential channels
- A desire to set new trends and work in new media channels
- Comfortable not making TV spots or print ads
To apply: Click here
For questions, contact Carrie at: firstname.lastname@example.org