Koryn Schermer, CEO at RITTA in New Jersey, is on the hunt for a copywriter. From Koryn: “We are looking for a FULL TIME writer to work ON SITE in Bergen County, NJ. You must love automobiles and home appliances and have writing samples to share—great headlines are, well, great … but we need you to keep us reading the long form copy too.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you think conceptually and execute flawlessly. You are an eloquent wordsmith, equally at home crafting ads (especially great headlines), brochures and online content. You are fluent in short, smart (sometimes wry) and insightful POV, and equally adept at keeping long-form copy sizzling.
You understand corporate and product branding, and can write a wide range of content that supports branding and marketing efforts across all media platforms – print, packaging, Web, video, events, etc. You have an affinity for luxury and those brands that exude confidence. Automotive, consumer electronics and home appliance products motivate you.
You want to make an impact at your next agency, to influence how things are done and to make it a better place than it was before you got there. You play well with others. Better yet, you inspire creativity in others.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- Able to judge and organize information for idea/concept generation.
- Able to sell your work, both internally and to the client.
- Well-read, articulate and express yourself clearly and concisely.
- Confident and professional.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail.
- A self-starter able to prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in InDesign and Microsoft Word.
- A pro with 2 – 3 years’ experience (a huge advantage).
- BONUS: Strong in copyediting and proofreading skills.
- BONUS: Fluent in advanced computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.”
Apply or more info: email@example.com