June 22nd, 2015
Wells Fargo is on the hunt for a Creative Director to join their in-house Enterprise Creative Group in either the Bay Area or Charlotte (your choice). From Wells Fargo: “As we continue to build upon the successful evolution of Wells Fargo’s internal agency, we need an enthusiastic, passionate creative leader with a skilled eye for the work to lead and motivate the team of 50+ creative professionals. In terms of scope, we develop and produce over 3,000 deliverables per year.
Some of the foremost qualities and experience that we seek in a candidate for this role include:
- Be an Integrated Thinker – fully versed at leading Business, Strategy, Design and Development
- Be a Maker – Consumer – live in the space and infuse energy through intimate understanding and building followership
- Be Solution Neutral – prioritize purposeful experiences over specific platforms and processes
- Oversee creative direction for Wells Fargo clients’ initiatives.
- Participate and lead creative strategies that help solve business challenges.
- Work and communicate effectively with creative and digital teams you supervise to enhance the creative effectiveness of creative solutions for direct mail, e-mail, and web.
- Ensure work is customer focused, on brand and meets business objectives.
- Partner with Enterprise Marketing organization to execute and adhere to the Wells Fargo brand standards.
- Work collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead from the Front: supervise, manage and grow co-located creative team.”
For more info or to apply contact Wells Fargo Executive Recruiter Karen May at 704-715-5136 or email: email@example.com
October 21st, 2014
Wells Fargo is on the hunt for two mid-level copywriters (3+ years experience) to join their in-house Enterprise Creative Group in either the Bay Area or Charlotte (your choice). From Wells Fargo: “We need brave thinkers. We’re Enterprise Creative Group, the largest, internal creative resource at Wells Fargo. And we’re breaking new ground. Join us as a risk-taking Copywriter, a creative powerhouse who can execute past ‘tried-and-true,’ and into exciting, new territory.
- CW POSITION #1: You’ll be working on a wide variety of advertising — from videos and interactive microsites, to special promotions and integrated marketing campaigns.
- CW POSITION #2: You’ll be working on projects for our Consumer Credit Solutions business group to promote Wells Fargo credit cards, personal lines and loans, and other credit products.
For CW Position #1 info/to apply: Click here, then “Search Jobs,” then Job Opening ID: 5049539
For CW Position #2 info/to apply: Click here, then “Search Jobs,” then Job Opening ID: 5049530
April 3rd, 2014
Wells Fargo is on the hunt for both a senior copywriter and a senior art director to join their in-house Enterprise Creative Group in either the Bay Area or Charlotte (your choice). From Wells Fargo, on the CW position: “This is a newly created role within the Enterprise Creative Group that will work under the direction of our Creative Director. The Senior Copywriter will work across a range of digital and traditional projects including print, video, online advertising and digital direct response with an emphasis on creating effective and breakthrough direct mail communications.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience in an agency or in-house agency environment
- Experience with various marketing executions, including print, video, online advertising and digital media, with focus on direct mail
- Experience managing a team with focus on communication, engagement and leadership, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate constructive feedback, coordinate, motivate, and supervise project teams
- Experience working across the enterprise, forming effective partnerships with multiple areas of the company
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, matrix-management organization while multiple competing priorities present”
For the full SR CW info/to apply: Click Here search Requisition Number 3856617
For the full SR AD info/to apply: Click Here search Requisition Number 3856615
March 10th, 2014
Wells Fargo is on the hunt for a copywriter to join their in-house Enterprise Creative Group in the Bay Area. From Wells Fargo: “The Enterprise Creative Group is an internal creative resource of Wells Fargo. We’re building our team to handle bigger, more creative projects for our internal partners, and we’re seeking a Copywriter to handle primarily Social Media, working directly with our Social Media team.
Social Media is an increasingly important, dynamic area of growth for Wells Fargo. We’re looking for a talented, engaged writer to help us push this practice to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience in an agency or in-house agency environment as a Copywriter, working across a range of digital and social projects including social content, video, websites, email, online advertising and digital direct response with an emphasis on creating day-to-day social media content for a large brand. The position requires working directly with clients in a fast-paced, collaborative, quick-turn environment. Financial Services category experience is a plus. Candidates must have an online portfolio of work samples for review.”
For the full job description/to apply: CLICK HERE