May 23rd, 2016
Ben is a copywriter/ACD at Zambezi in Los Angeles. Check out his site for Stance special edition Star Wars socks—which allowed fans to use the force when shopping without touching their screens. Awesome. Ben also wrote the tagline for Words With Friends, “May the best friend win.” If you’re a WWF junky like MC, that’s tagline rock stardom. But is Ben any good at WWF, you ask?! MC challenged him to a game (actually three), and can confirm: yes. He’s very good.
February 8th, 2016
Stephanie Ramos, Creative Manager at Zambezi in Los Angeles, is on the hunt for a copywriter. From Stephanie: “Zambezi is an independent, full‐service creative agency based in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our team.
- Develop fully concise and strategically thought-out concepts
- Contribute new ideas & solutions across all media outlets
- Editing & proofing all materials during project phases
- Production oversight, working closely with digital & broadcast producers
- Minimum 4 years experience in an agency environment
- Must have TV production experience
Automotive experience a plus.
The ideal candidate is a team player, proactive, hard working, organized and resilient.
Zambezi offers full benefits, unlimited PTO, a fun environment with good people in a dog-friendly office.”
Please send portfolio/resume to: email@example.com
September 30th, 2014
Chris is a copywriter in Minneapolis. Since his last post on MC (07.11.11), he spent two years at EnergyBBDO in Chicago, one year at Zambezi in Venice Beach, brought a new little Yocum into the world, and moved back home to Minneapolis. That’s some stuff! Time for an update.