June 22nd, 2015
Wells Fargo is on the hunt for a Creative Director to join their in-house Enterprise Creative Group in either the Bay Area or Charlotte (your choice). From Wells Fargo: “As we continue to build upon the successful evolution of Wells Fargo’s internal agency, we need an enthusiastic, passionate creative leader with a skilled eye for the work to lead and motivate the team of 50+ creative professionals. In terms of scope, we develop and produce over 3,000 deliverables per year.
Some of the foremost qualities and experience that we seek in a candidate for this role include:
- Be an Integrated Thinker – fully versed at leading Business, Strategy, Design and Development
- Be a Maker – Consumer – live in the space and infuse energy through intimate understanding and building followership
- Be Solution Neutral – prioritize purposeful experiences over specific platforms and processes
- Oversee creative direction for Wells Fargo clients’ initiatives.
- Participate and lead creative strategies that help solve business challenges.
- Work and communicate effectively with creative and digital teams you supervise to enhance the creative effectiveness of creative solutions for direct mail, e-mail, and web.
- Ensure work is customer focused, on brand and meets business objectives.
- Partner with Enterprise Marketing organization to execute and adhere to the Wells Fargo brand standards.
- Work collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead from the Front: supervise, manage and grow co-located creative team.”
For more info or to apply contact Wells Fargo Executive Recruiter Karen May at 704-715-5136 or email: email@example.com
June 16th, 2015
Alex Trevisan, copywriter/ACD at A Big Idea Group in Charlotte, is on the hunt for a junior copywriter. From Alex: “So you’re fresh out of school with the beginnings of a killer portfolio and a love for advertising. Or maybe you’ve been in the industry for a few years and are looking for a change of scenery. You see a lot of cringe-worthy ads out there, and long for the day when you can make them better. You see good ads out there, and still would like to make them better. If so, we’d like to talk.
We’re big. But not that kind of big. We are a full-service ad agency located in Charlotte, NC with a variety of accounts ranging from a global cruise line to a Chilean olive oil brand. We feature big agency talent in a small agency package. And we could use a hand.
We are currently hiring a Junior Copywriter. If you’re looking to advance your advertising career and work on a range of projects including TV, print, direct mail, and digital, and you have a convincing work ethic and the creative ability to match, you could be just who we are looking for.
- 1-2 years of agency experience preferred (but if you’re a recent grad with a promising book and can convince us you have the chops to thrive in this industry, we’re listening).
- Ability to think conceptually as well as write creatively and informatively.
- Ability to work on global accounts as well as startup brands.
- An environment that actually encourages work-life balance. No, really.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing agency.”
Please shoot your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 10th, 2014
Chad Brophy, copywriter/ACD at Tattoo Projects in Charlotte, NC, is on the hunt for a copywriter with social media skills. From Chad: “Tattoo Projects wants a copywriter that geeks out writing for social media. Not a social media enthusiast that thinks they can write. We know that sounds a touch pretentious, but it’s an important difference. If you’re a copywriter nodding your head in agreement, please keep reading.
We want a twisted sense of humor that can also stay organized.
We want someone who can write in multiple brand voices without inserting theirs.
We want a writer who can manipulate trends and current events to our brands’ advantage, not just regurgitate memes.
We want a writer who understands the career and portfolio value of writing for National, Super Regional, and Start-Up accounts.
We want a writer who will gleefully throw down on print, ambient, and television projects.
- Minimum 1-year agency experience.
- A portfolio that shows you get it, bonus points if it evokes jealousy.
- A working knowledge of social media management tools.
About Tattoo Projects:
We are a creative agency that leaves indelible impressions.
We are forward-looking-advertising-fanatics with an in-house photography studio, a postproduction department, and a Small Agency of the Year award.
We work on National, Super Regional, and Start-Up clients.
We overuse the word “we”.
100% paid health and dental.
Free downtown parking.
Send portfolio to email@example.com or visit tattooprojects.com
April 3rd, 2014
Wells Fargo is on the hunt for both a senior copywriter and a senior art director to join their in-house Enterprise Creative Group in either the Bay Area or Charlotte (your choice). From Wells Fargo, on the CW position: “This is a newly created role within the Enterprise Creative Group that will work under the direction of our Creative Director. The Senior Copywriter will work across a range of digital and traditional projects including print, video, online advertising and digital direct response with an emphasis on creating effective and breakthrough direct mail communications.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience in an agency or in-house agency environment
- Experience with various marketing executions, including print, video, online advertising and digital media, with focus on direct mail
- Experience managing a team with focus on communication, engagement and leadership, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate constructive feedback, coordinate, motivate, and supervise project teams
- Experience working across the enterprise, forming effective partnerships with multiple areas of the company
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, matrix-management organization while multiple competing priorities present”
For the full SR CW info/to apply: Click Here search Requisition Number 3856617
For the full SR AD info/to apply: Click Here search Requisition Number 3856615