January 27th, 2017
David Klineberg, President/Partner at Response Marketing in New Haven, Connecticut, is on the hunt for a great writer. From Response: “Hi, we’re Response and we’re looking for a copywriter to join our small, but mighty team.
This role is not for the faint of heart – they’ll be asked to traverse a wide range of both traditional and digital copy related challenges including campaign concepts, social media content, banner ads, website copy, long-form articles, strategic manifestos, email campaigns, video scripts, OOH posters and much more. Copywriters play an active role in our creative department and will be expected to brainstorm and concept with other designers for new and current business initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who can think both creatively and strategically; someone who can produce exceptional work and constantly thinks about how they can elevate our creative output.
We’re based in downtown New Haven, CT, steps from great food, drinks, art, and Yale.”
For full job description and to apply: response.agency/careers/copywriter
December 5th, 2016
Erika Udstuen, Global Talent Scout at TracyLocke, is on the hunt for a copywriter to join their Wilton, Connecticut office. From TracyLocke: “If you want to make a difference, you have to do things differently. That’s why we don’t think like marketers; rather, we live like designers, putting intent and purpose behind every thought. For the past 100 years, that purpose has been to motivate people to buy. And because buying is about believing, we design brand experiences that reshape the ways people behave by giving them more reasons to connect with brands and products than ever before. At TracyLocke, nothing we do is by default. Everything We Do Is Buy Design.
TracyLocke’s Connecticut office is growing. We are looking for several Copywriters with passion and talent in abundance who desire a creative and collaborative environment.
Whether your first word was written, or you were inspired by the world’s greatest mentors along your journey, we want to hear from you.
How do you make it into the halls of TracyLocke? Have a great on-line portfolio with samples of relevant brand solutions to client and consumer challenges. A campaign or two that creates a connection between a consumer’s heart and head. Your samples must articulate your passion and showcase years of thoughtful blood, sweat and tears from your journalism and advertising school. The right attitude is a must.
If you believe that the work is everything, contact us.
We have opportunities on three of our global brand accounts.
- Journalism, Advertising, or Portfolio School recommended.
- An on-line portfolio with work samples are required to be considered.
To Apply: Click Here
May 7th, 2015
Alyssa Adelson, Talent Acquisition Director at Octagon in Connecticut, is on the hunt for a copywriter/ experiential creative. From Alyssa: “Hi there. We‘re Octagon. We’re the sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. We connect brands to fans through passion.
We are looking for a writer with an eye towards developing experiential ideas to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for generating smart, breakthrough ideas for existing and potential Octagon clients. You will work as a key member of Octagon’s Planning, Concept and Design team (PCD), straddling the line between planning and concepting.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You’re a solid mid-level creative working at an experiential agency, digital shop, promotional shop, or even a traditional ad agency – but you’re interested in more than just traditional creative work.
- You are a wordsmith who can craft pithy insights, strategies, and concept descriptions.
- You appreciate creative that doesn’t exclusively live in the world of advertising communication, but also in the physical or digital space.
- You understand (and may even come from) the world of planning and value insights, strategies and creative briefs as the foundation of great ideas.
- You’re the one on your team who always puts ideas on the table to be discussed, edited, and built upon.
- You love to make beautiful presentations and can visually express your creativity. It’s one of many techniques you use to sell in your ideas and strategies.
- You have experience working on several clients and brands simultaneously. You are interested in working on major global brands.
- You know how to contribute to a winning new business pitch and are hungry for opportunities to develop and pitch ideas to potential clients.
- You’re ready to move on to a more senior role and embrace the new responsibilities and opportunities that come with it.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO:
- Generate original, bold, and on-strategy creative ideas for Octagon clients and new business opportunities.
- Write-up ideas in whitepaper format and sharp presentations, working with design team and outside freelancers to develop accompanying visuals.
- Contribute to copy efforts including campaign names, taglines, manifestos, headlines, and body copy across all marketing channels and media types.
- Support agency’s creative development process by leading live brainstorm sessions and client workshops.
- Lead the development of creative sell-in presentations.
- Represent the agency as a creative voice in live presentations.
- Collaborate with strategic and creative resources across Octagon global network (offices and sister agencies).
To learn more and apply, email Alyssa at: firstname.lastname@example.org