October 27th, 2016
Vicki Bokser, Senior Staffing Specialist at Prudential in Newark, New Jersey, is on the hunt for a copywriter. From Prudential: “Prudential’s unique internal full-service marketing & advertising agency has an opening for a Copywriter to be responsible for overall copywriting activities in accordance with strategic goals of the brand, the organization and its various business units. Versatile and conceptually strong in digital and offline channels. Experience with some of the following medium, web, video, social, as well as B2B and consumer print, out of home and marketing communications. Ability to develop strong campaign ideas and write compelling copy.
Roles & Requirements
- Conceptualize platform ideas for business units targeting consumer & institutional audiences
- Collaborate with Strategy and Media in the development of ideas
- Craft copy for use in social media and other emerging media opportunities
- Learn and internalize Prudential brand guidelines and visual standards
- Drive processes that foster idea generation with a media-neutral mindset
- BA or BS degree from an accredited university/college
- 3+ years of copywriting experience; advertising agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated conceptual ability in digital and offline channels
- Ability to differentiate between an idea and an execution
- Knowledge of financial services and products preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Office suite
- Highly detailed oriented
- Sound editorial judgment
- Clear, concise and confident verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-oriented, collaborative spirit
- Online portfolio demonstrating conceptual strength and skills in all media required”
To learn more and/or to apply: Click here
September 20th, 2013
Koryn Schermer, CEO at RITTA in New Jersey, is on the hunt for a copywriter. From Koryn: “We are looking for a FULL TIME writer to work ON SITE in Bergen County, NJ. You must love automobiles and home appliances and have writing samples to share—great headlines are, well, great … but we need you to keep us reading the long form copy too.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you think conceptually and execute flawlessly. You are an eloquent wordsmith, equally at home crafting ads (especially great headlines), brochures and online content. You are fluent in short, smart (sometimes wry) and insightful POV, and equally adept at keeping long-form copy sizzling.
You understand corporate and product branding, and can write a wide range of content that supports branding and marketing efforts across all media platforms – print, packaging, Web, video, events, etc. You have an affinity for luxury and those brands that exude confidence. Automotive, consumer electronics and home appliance products motivate you.
You want to make an impact at your next agency, to influence how things are done and to make it a better place than it was before you got there. You play well with others. Better yet, you inspire creativity in others.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- Able to judge and organize information for idea/concept generation.
- Able to sell your work, both internally and to the client.
- Well-read, articulate and express yourself clearly and concisely.
- Confident and professional.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail.
- A self-starter able to prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in InDesign and Microsoft Word.
- A pro with 2 – 3 years’ experience (a huge advantage).
- BONUS: Strong in copyediting and proofreading skills.
- BONUS: Fluent in advanced computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.”
Apply or more info: email@example.com