Ok, this is a new one for MC. Julie Zolio, Staffing Manager at Elevation Church in North Carolina, is on the hunt for a copywriter with a special gift. From Julie: “Signs you may be our next copywriter at Elevation Church:
- You come up with at least 30 options when writing a headline before you find what you’re looking for.
- You know the difference between imply and infer.
- You think long and write short.
- You can hold your own in a surprisingly competitive game of 4-square.
- You understand copy and design work together, but copy wears the pants in the relationship.
- You have range – headlines to tweets to paragraphs of web copy – bring it on.
- You have skin of the thicker variety.
- You have experience you can show in the form of writing samples.
- You don’t remember the last time you quit something.
If you think this is you, here’s the next step in your interview:
Describe Elevation Church in 100 words or less.
Email your writing and a resume to: email@example.com
A little more about us: Led by Pastor Steven Furtick, Elevation Church is based in Charlotte, NC, with multiple locations in the greater Charlotte area and beyond. Named #1 mid-size place to work by the Charlotte Business Journal for three years running and on Fortune’s list for Best Places to Work for Millennials, Elevation Church currently has new opportunities for passionate, innovative, Jesus-loving people to join the family. If you’re interested in seeing God use you in ways you never imagined, you might just want to apply right now.”