October 31st, 2016
Barbara Yoiris, Human Resources Specialist at &Barr, is on the hunt for an experienced writer to join their Orlando team. From &Barr: “&Barr is looking for a Senior to ACD-level copywriter who will be responsible for writing and managing copywriting efforts for a specific client or group of clients. Strategic, innovative, passionate, you’ll work closely with your Creative Director to ensure that all creative efforts are effective and award winning. You must be curious, a collaborator and be able to inspire and mentor junior creative staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops concepts and writes copy in traditional and digital media.
- Supports all creative assignments ensuring that copy is aligned with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Collaborates with CD, Art Directors, Designers, Production and production partners to produce concepts and finished executions.
- Participates in strategic discussions to offer creative perspective.
- Delivers presentations to senior creative, account service and clients as needed.
- Maintains communication with production concerning status of jobs.
- Creates and completes projects on time and within budget constraints.
- Contributes to new business activities of the agency.
- Stays current with cultural and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Six or more years of related work experience and/or training
or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A versatile portfolio of work experience is required.
- Digital experience is required.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments in a fast paced environment.
For more info or to apply, contact Barbara at: email@example.com
February 11th, 2015
Kevin is a copywriter at Disney’s Yellow Shoes Creative Group in Orlando, Florida. Lots of magical work all over his site (sorry, had to), including awesome animated gifs for Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World Resort (above, be sure to read the captions). Also, don’t miss his site for agency RSQ, “Helping you sell shit since 1977.” Nice.
August 18th, 2014
Cesar is a new copywriter from Orlando, now in Austin. One of the fun things about MC, in addition to seeing great work from great copywriters, is checking out how that work is presented. Cesar’s site is a WordPress template (from themeforest) that he spent some serious time customizing (with the help of YouTube tutorials). Looks fantastic.
June 23rd, 2014
Bridget is a Senior Copywriter at Anson-Stoner in Orlando. Since her last post on MC (09.28.11), she’s got a new gig, a new site, a bunch of new work, and cool new side projects. Like her romantic cards rooted in reality (above). Or her films, Hear Something. Or her FREE Hot Poop sticker, which MC is hoping to acquire very soon. Time for an update!
September 28th, 2011
Bridget is a copywriter in Orlando. The first piece in her portfolio is a spot for Nemours Children’s Hospital. The 19th piece is the above ad for North Star Roller Girls. Couldn’t be more different. Love that part of being a CW. This week you’re getting paid to learn everything there is to know about helping kids who need it. Next week, you’re on roller skates.
August 8th, 2011
Gene is a senior copywriter/ACD at Anson-Stoner in Orlando. He’s got a shiny new Cargo site featuring a stick figure intro film that’s genius. Crazy coincidence: Jack Thoroughbred happens to be the name of my moose, too. Heh-heh.
March 7th, 2011
Gene is a senior copywriter/ACD at Anson-Stoner in Orlando. Most copywriters, it’s probably fair to say, enjoy the “writer” portion of the word “copywriter” more than the “copy” portion. Advertising is good, but writing is what it’s all about. Take a stroll through Gene’s site, you’ll see.